Brian Lederer proudly maintains his Ethical Hacker Certification from EC-Council, an educational program committed to providing the information technology and security community with next-level training to prepare for potential attacks on the cyber battlefield.
In the first installment of his Information Technology (IT) Trends blog series, Brian Lederer features all of the IT and Cyber Security Certifications currently offered by EC-Council:
The EC-Council was established in 2001 in response to the devastating attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11. Founder Jay Bavisi formed EC-Council with the goal of preparing Information Technology (IT) and cybersecurity professionals for any potential cyber attacks. What has developed as a result has been incredible! Now EC-Council is an ever-growing resource for IT professionals and technicians, like Brian Lederer. The Network Administrator at CCF Bank currently maintains his Ethical Hacker Certification from EC-Council and eagerly anticipates taking on more of the educational organization’s courses and resources very soon. In his dedication to keeping pace with the IT industry, Lederer shares all Certifications currently available from EC-Council:
- Ethical Hacking: Certified Ethical Hacker (Introductory and Mastery Courses)
- Executive Management: Chief Information Security Officer
- Computer Forensics: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Network Security: Certified Network Defender
- Encryption: Certified Encryption Specialist
- Pan Testing: Certified Penetration Testing Professional
- Cloud Security: Cloud Security Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Cybersecurity Technician
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Disaster Recovery Professional
- Fundamentals: Certified Secure Computer Use and EC-Council Security Specialist
Network Administrator and IT Professional Brian Lederer is also interested in the numerous Blockchain and application security programs offered by EC-Council. Highlights of these certifications include Blockchain Fintech and Web Application Hacking and Security. Additionally, the Essential Series aims to provide professionals with more introductory level information in such areas as Network Defense, Ethical Hacking and Digital Forensics.